The stage director Anne Bitran only discovered Grothendieck’s life by reading the front pages of French newspapers, the day after Grothendieck passed away, in November 2014.
« Rêves et Motifs » is a piece inspired by Récoltes et Semailles.
Anne Bitran: ” In Récoltes et semailles we meet a scientist who has his feet on the ground and shares our curiosity about the world around us, with a strong political engagement. This is what I wanted to share with this piece.”
And, does this looks like the sculpture ‘Grothendieck as Shepherd’ by Nina Douglas?
More information about the production can be found at the Les Remouleurs website (in French).
In case you are interested, make sure to be in Lunéville, November 29th or 30th.
- Grothendieck’s gribouillis (4)
- Olivier Messiaen & Mathieu 12
- Grothendieck seminar at the ENS
- Grothendieck’s gallery No. 154
- Grothendieck’s gribouillis
- This week at F_un Mathematics (1)
- G-spots : Saint-Girons
- Where are Grothendieck’s writings?
- Grothendieck’s gribouillis (2)
- Grothendieck’s gribouillis (3)